Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bad Bad Blogger

I didn't realize it has been this long since I last blogged...Opps, but I do have a good excuse! Before I start some of my keys are sticking so I will try to watch the typos but heads up. Last week was pretty was pretty uneventful. Gianna has been doing much better for the most part and even some what slept through the night. I had surgery on Friday that was a little more painful than I expected. Mom, Dad and Natalie helped out a lot over the weekend and then Jahno's Dad watched the girls Monday and I am soooooo thankful for all of them! We all had a little bit of Cabin Fever so I took the girls shopping today. Gianna wasn't too thrilled at first so I was pretty worried. We left Old Navy and tried to go to Mc Donald's so I could feed Gianna and Maddie could play. Well, that nice, big one they just built on Bay Area doesn't have a play ground so we went to Burger King...their play ground is small and was difficult for Maddie to climb in, it was made for bigger kids but yet was too small for big kids! Either way Madeleine got to kinda play while Gianna ate and then we were off again! I had a coupon for JcPenny so we went to check out clothes for girls and guess what I found?!?! Matching outfits for the Girls!!! Oh yes, after who knows how long I searched for matching outfits and having to settle for dresses that did not fit I found tons of matching outfits, Newborn and 24 month!!!And 2 weeks after Family photos, so we will probably try and take some more pictures...especially since the girls didn't really cooperate last time. We finished our shopping at Target. I was able to get 98% of my Christmas shopping done today and cured my cabin fever. I have 2 doctor's appointments tomorrow and then Jahno and I are having a date night.I will try to blog more. Here are some random pictures.

Grand Dad and the girls

Gianna has a million expressions already (though I am having issues getting them)



Madeleine telling us she is a baby and Gianna is a big girl

No comments: