Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nanny Update

Well, this process hasn't not gone as well as I planned. The one that we really like rescheduled and then was a no show. We decided against the 2nd choice because of too many complications. I interviewed 3 more tonight, liked the first one until I meet the second one and then the third one was overwhelming. Jahno got home during the 3rd interview and he was overwhelmed also. We did another pro/cons list and it is really looking like Goddard is the better choice now. I think we were both optimistic that we were going to find Mary Poppins but we seem to be attracting the Miss Hannigan. It isn't that bad but I can't think of any mediocre nannies. Not to mention the ones we think might be just ok, think very highly of their services. I am just venting now. After being stood up, lied to, and "emergencies" coming up, I makes both of us nervous about relying on just one person. What would we do if I had a test and they just didn't show up? At Goddard that would never happen. Not to mention we are so impressed with their curriculum and their teachers we were just concerned about where it was and other kids. We have 3 more interviews on Saturday and that is it. We will make one more pro/con list and make our decision after that but the nanny idea seems to be fading fast.

No comments: