Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mommy News

I started reading Curious George at the Aquarium and I noticed Madeleine was reading with me. I stopped reading and she finished the book word for word. I amazes me how much she remembers and knows.

Gianna's ear drum ruptured which isn't good but she is on medicine for it. I would have thought she really felt yucky but she has actually been kinda hyper. Last night Madeleine was playing with her computer and Gianna was trying to pull up on her. Maddie told her, "No, no Gianna! Not right now!" Gianna grinned at her and laughed! I packed up Gianna and told her leave Maddie alone right now and she grinned and laughed at me. This went on a couple more times. Madeleine was so patient with her but I think it is so funny that Gianna is already agitating her big sister.

No comments: