Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 5 and stuff

Turns out I got a Post-op infection. I am on antibiotics and have my follow up appointment on Thursday.


With everything going on I sorta forgot about Mother's Day. Jada wanted strawberry bushes so that is what she got. The Natalie told me that my Dad was getting Mom a glider and that my Mom wanted this decorative pot. That put a creative bug in my ear. I decided to buy a pot and have Madeleine and Gianna decorate it and then plant Sweet Peas in it with Kimmie so every time Kimmie see the sweet peas she will think of her "sweet peas". With the surgery didn't get to decorate the pot. So we gave it to Kimmie and now the girls and Kimmie are going to decorate the pot together and plant the sweet peas.

I am trying to beef up my charm bracelet so I haven been dropping hints here and there. Jada got me the Mother and Baby Dolphin charm. And Jahno is doing a IOU charm but not sure when that is coming. :-)

Also for Madeleine's Birthday we are starting her a James Avery Charm Bracelet. So if you need birthday ideas there you go. She is great on toys but she could always use clothes also and she is in 2T's and size 7 shoes. Her party is going to be June 5th but ya'll will be getting invitations soon!

One more final and I am done for a couple weeks and then Summer School! But these will be fun classes so I am excited!!!

I think I have rambled enough for now. :-) And here are more pictures.




No comments: