Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I know I know

I have not been blogging enough. I will think, "Yes, I have something to blog about!" And then get home and have a million things come up. Anyways. I am going to start a book of funny things Madeleine says. Today I put her and Gianna in the same dress. Madeleine told me Gianna was not aloud to wear her bloomers because Gianna was a baby and she still wears diapers! Madeleine also tells me everyday that she is my best friend but I am not her best friend, Chloe, Calan and Dylan are her best friends! I told her that her and Kimmie were going to have a slumber party this weekend and she said, "Yay, I can invite Chloe, Calan and Dylan and Katie!" I had to explain that one it was just Her, Gianna and Kimmie and Grand Dad and two that girls and boys don't have sleep overs together. And lastly in school her teachers call her their little teacher...I think it is because she is a little bossy!...but this week they are studying the letter G and Madeleine tells her teachers everyday something else that begins with G...Gianna, Grand Dad and Gum! I fibbed, one more...infomercial for NOT letting technology teach your children...Madeleine was playing with one of her toys and singing along with it. She put the toy down but continued to sing, "A,B,C,D, PRESS A BUTTON, E, F G, H, PRESS A BUTTON..." We were laughing so hard! She is too smart for her own good!

Gianna is a speed crawler, pulling up and cruising and I have even caught her let go and stand by herself! She is only 7 months old and I thought I would have more time. Also she unlike Madeleine puts everything, I mean everything in her mouth! We have fished out; Paper, tissues, price tags, pizza (from Maddie), cat toys, and Tsunami's bone and raw hide, Just to name a few. Her ear drum healed up but she had another ear infection in the other ear. We are on the strongest antibiotic they can give her so hopefully this will knock all of them out. We will find out next week.

Madeleine's Birthday Party is June 5th (June Five if you ask Madeleine) so we are trying to get everything together. Everyone should be getting their invitations today or tomorrow...I made them, addressed them and then procrastinated on getting the stamps...opps! They were leaving San Marcos Monday.

Here is Madeleine Singing her favorite song, Soul Sister by Train.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Love. Love. Love her singing!! Elijah does the same thing and I LOVE it! We will miss her on her birthday! Missing you