Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Girls

It has been a little while...I will do try to do better. :-) First there was Halloween, we went to my uncles cook off. We were going to try and do that and go to Trunk or Treat but didn't make it. Natalie and her boyfriend came in for a surprise visit. It was so nice to see them and the rest of my family! I had my appointment with Dr.Klein and everything looks great. Jahno got sick at the beginning of the week, he is feeling better (I think) but now he has a horrible cough! Gianna's acid reflux has seemed to ease up with the medicine and she is now taking the medicine much better. The colic on the other hand was not. She cried one night from about 10:00pm to 4am...and she is now horse. We are hoping that is from crying so much but I am waiting on the Dr. to call me back to verify that. We switched formula last night and she slept from 1am to 5:30am, ate and slept again until 8:30am. YAY!!! We are hoping that is not just a fluke. Madeleine got bit on her toe by a mosquito and it is all swollen and she is walking funny and fussy. So we all cuddled and watched Finding Nemo once again. We put some medicine on it and she is finally up playing. Meme and Little Meme and Little Papa are coming Saturday for a short visit and we can't wait to see them! I think that about sums up the past week. Here are some pictures.

Madeleine, Nat Nat and Alex Trick or Treating

Trick or Treat

Maddie was a big hit! :-)

Maddie and her sucker that she shared with everyone, literally!

Maddie and Nat Nat and Alex

When Maddie was told she was too big she said "I not a big girl, I a silly girl!"

My girls watching Nemo and having breakfast.

No comments: