Monday, February 22, 2010

Another New Addition

Sunday afternoon I drove about 2 hours to look at a little Maltese Puppy. It is kinda a sad story, the lady's best friend had overdosed on meds and left her with 12 Maltese Puppies. Well with the economy she was having a hard time selling them so she had dropped the price by quite a bit. I went there to look at a little boy because she had told me that was all she had left. Well, by the time I got there the person who was suppose to buy the girl backed out so she offered me either one for the same price...little girls are usually more expensive. I chose the little girl, drove 2 hours to Kimmie's picked up the girls and headed home. Maddie loves her little white puppy. I was hoping to have a name for her before posting this but we still don't. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.





No comments: