Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Maddie First and 7 weeks.

Jahno was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner and we had just opened a dinner for Maddie. Jahno also pulled out the Cheeto Puffs which Maddie saw and started whining for some. (Oh, yes, the whining has started and is already annoying) Well, I hide the cheetos and told her when she finished her dinner she could have some. She then started whining for the peanut butter and jelly sandwich I had just finished making. I told her she did not like peanut butter and jelly and to eat her dinner. She started the throw a fit so I said ok try a bite but you did not like it last time. She took a bite and another so I cut the sandwich into 4 triangles and she ate half of it and then cheeto puffs...oh and a glass of milk. Madeleine Alaine is definitely my child!

Also, I am starting the Belly story book again. Here is a seven week Shot.

No comments: