Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 24, 2009

I completely forgot that I set up an account until I tried to set up an account and they said I already had one. Anyways, to catch up. I was working for December until February and in February there was a round of layoffs. Which was okay because we had decided that I was going to stop working when this baby came. Jahno is working in Greenway Plaza and about to start some part time work...he wanted to do this before I even was layed off, so no I am not being a mean wife.
We found out at the end of January that I was pregnant when I was trying to fix my torn meniscus. I went to see Dr. Klein and there was some concerns at first because there was some sort of shadow on the ultrasound. But as of February 19th we saw the heartbeat and it is now considered a normal pregnancy. My due date is October 10th.
Madeleine is very strong willed and lets you know what she wants. She has started waking up in the middle in the night which hasn't been fun but I just bought a night light and hopefully that will fix it. She has been doing great with baby dolls and really well with some friend's babies so I think she will be a great big sister.
I am planning on keeping up with this so watch for more postings

1 comment:

Loe_307 said...

An October baby?!?! Oh hell. Uncle Daniel is pleased. Hehehe