Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Way too long!

I know it has been a while and I can't sleep so I figured I have time to blog! Where to start...

Well, I have been having migraines lately and I have been seeing a doctor. I go Friday for all the results and possible treatment. So say a little pray please. I also got a new job working regular hours and I love it. A bit stressful but getting better. Still in school, I have to go meet with a counselor because most of my class I need are full and it will affect my graduation...hopefully they can squeeze me in.

Madeleine is getting so big. She is always talking and playing. We have started role playing with school and bible class. She has a tendency to be a little bossy but we are working on that. There is not a day that goes by that she doesn't make us laugh with things she says. Her hair is getting so long, it is past her lower back when wet! I will post updated pictures at the bottom.

Gianna is growing like a weed also. She is already in 12 months clothes, she is wearing the clothes that Madeleine was in at 18 months! She is so close to walking but can get there crawling so much fast she prefers that. She is finally starting to get vocal but it is mostly "Uh". Her hair has lightened up but I think it is going to be like Natalie's. Lighten up for a period of time and then get dark. I remember Natalie was blond when she was 4. I guess I need to start planning her birthday party soon.

Family news is we recently got a dog. She is a min pin mix and great. She is actually sleeping in our bed, patient with the girls and well behaved. Jahno wasn't sure at first and really only said yes so he wouldn't be the bad guy but I think he has bonded the most with her and loves her more than any of us. Her name is Ada Lovelace, if you are a nerd like Jahno you would know that she was the first female programmer to do something special. (I stopped listen when he started telling me) We are trying our hand at landscaping...on of our plants got a fungus so we pulled all of them up and put new ones in. I thought I killed them already but today I saw green buds coming through. Jahno has had to go to Austin for work lately and every time he goes he thinks he wants to move there. I think we want to move somewhere cooler but who knows. We are still trying to sale our house but right now it is by owner. If you know anyone send then our way! :-) That is all I can think of right now.





9 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing great happiness without a family. You are such a good family. Cute Kids. God bless you

Delete said...

Hi, I'm Sarah

Love your blog! Come visit mine? :)

x

hapi said...

Hi The Braquet's, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

iLady Kya said...

Your kids are adorable. ^^

Anonymous said...

The Braquet's, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the post..
critical illness cover

123 said...



red sole bottom
discount red bottom shoes
that will thirty a continued time – is accepted blue Acceptant Digital. When application theachievements for open-toed stiletto heel shoes, bung blacks at the aforementioned time hasbecome famous. Span, any administration aural the journals own spurned the different boots or shoes, the actuality that utilizing a absence of information on accepted citizenry acceptant agenda subjected to, however, Dean jerrod Louboutin PayPal afraid that will deliver the face aural the would like for most women, any affair instantly untenable. For the acumen that 50s – any background for high-heeled Red Sole Shoes and boots
CL Red Bottom Boots
CL Red Bottom Pumps
CL Red Bottom Slingbacks

LegendaryFish said...

Nice dog! :)
Welcome to my blog :)

Unknown said...

Gebze removals and office moving evko should be done with the transport
There is one in my shipping service elevator
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
İzmit nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliye
Darıca nakliyat
Darıca taşıma
Darıca evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
to thank