Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Girls Check Ups

To start with our favorite doctor moved to New York which had me pretty devastated but I decided I would settle for the other doctor that we really liked. Well, I got a call the day before their appointment that the 2nd choice was going on permanent maternity leave and we couldn't be seen for another month! I was beyond upset!!! So I called our old pediatrician who we like but were told our new one was better. Ha Anyways they got us in immediately! So we are back!

Madeleine was in a mood so that made the day fun! It was pouring down rain as we left so I was dripping wet but the girls were nice and dry. Gianna did great until they tried to make her lay down. Madeleine on the other hand fought the whole time and was the one who had to get shots. I will probably never take both girls at the same time.

Gianna
16.2 lbs
26 in
Her height to weight ratio was in the 10th percentile
I don't remember her head but it is up the 50 percentile...YAY!
So she is still my little petite baby!

Madeleine
33 in
26 lbs



No comments: